We appreciate our customers, and we’re happy to provide answers to any of your questions–even some you may not have thought to ask. If we don’t have the answer you’re looking for, simply contact us! Please fill out this form to reach us, and we’ll get back to you during our regular business hours.
1) If you’re visiting our website from a desktop computer, begin the checkout process by accessing your cart. The discount code window will appear to the right and below your list of products. Simply enter your discount or promo code and then click, “Apply.”
2) If you’re visiting our website from a mobile device, begin the checkout process by accessing your cart. To display the discount code window, you’ll need to click, “Show order summary” toward the top of the page. From there, an area will open showing the discount code window. Simply enter your discount or promo code and then click, “Apply.”
Step 1. Measure the distance between the screw holes or note the CTC measurement if listed. All Häfele Home deco has the CTC measurement listed in the product title.
Step 2. Next, measure the same distance from 4 points on the drawer front. If the CTC is 3 inches, measure 3 inches from the end of Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left and Bottom Right corners of the drawer front. See below.
Step 3. Take any straight edge and draw a line from the marked point to the opposite corner. Repeat using the opposite corner. Mark the center of the X. This is where you will drill your hole. Repeat using the remaining marked points.
Your pulls will be aligned and centered. If you have very many drawers, you can create a template out of scrap wood or cardboard using this method for speed and easiness.
If you are replacing an old pull, you may be stuck with the holes that are already in place. But you can fix some old boo-boos with big backplates or select a pull with a bigger “foot” to hide an off-center hole or pick pulls with double holes to switch from a 3 inch to a 3 ¾ inch pull.
To protect and maintain a lustrous finish, please follow these guidelines:
- Clean with water and a soft, non-abrasive cloth
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners or waxes as these types of products may damage the protective finish
- Dry thoroughly to avoid streaking
Note: Some hardware is uncoated; it has a “living finish” that has a naturally evolving patina which deepens over time adding to its beauty. Indoor use only, unless stated otherwise.